Places to visit in Goa : This is the land to celebrate life, White sand & Bluewater beaches, Sunbath, Night party, Hot air ballooning, Parasailing, Bumper Ride, and Sunset are the major attractions of this land for travelers who truly want to enjoy it. There are many places to visit in Goa that will make you crazy during your visit.
Goa is India’s smallest state, with lush green fields and charming villages. Many Indian and international tourists visited Goa on their holidays and vacations since Goa promises to be something exceptional for every traveler who lands here, most of the new couples comes here to enjoy their honeymoon.
Panaji is the Capital city of Goa situated on the banks of the Mandovi river, bordered by Karnataka to the east and south and Maharashtra to the north with the Arabian Sea forming on its west, International tourists mostly from Europe arrive in Goa in winter but in summer and monsoon season see a large number of Indian tourist.
The best time to visit Goa from November to February is the best time to visit Goa considering the weather is perfect for sightseeing and lounging on the beautiful beaches. This is also Goa’s busiest travel season, with temperatures ranging from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
Now Goa has two international airports within 50 km.Two of the International airports are located in two different districts now, the exiting airport by GMR group is located in Dabolim district and Manohar International Airport Goa is the new airport in Mopa districts.
Some of the best beaches in Goa
- Baga Beach (the best nightlife atmosphere)
- Sinquerim Beach (where you can try water sports)
- Anjuna Beach (which is known for its rock formations)
- Dona Paula Beach (A popular tourist spot near Panjim)
- Candolim Beach (which is known for its scrubbed sand dunes)
- Calangute Beach (where you can indulge in authentic seafood)
- Vagator Beach (which is one of the best private beaches in Goa)
- Arambol Beach (which is great for families and budget vacations)