Top Tourist Places In Andhra Pradesh – A state located in southeastern part of India, the state also referred as “Rice Bowl of India.” The northwest portion of the state was carved out to form a new state of Telangana on June 2, 2014, after that Amaravati has became the capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh state has an intriguing past that stretches back to ancient times, as well as a diverse legacy of culture. Several dynasties, Few top tourist places in Andhra Pradesh are including the Kakatiyas, Satavahanas, Mauryas, Vijayanagara Empire, Cholas, and Chalukyas. Besides that the state also known for its Tourism, Agriculture, Industries, Handicrafts, and Rivers (Krishna and Godavari).
Famous temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Tirumala Venkateswara Temple – Tirupati (Lord Vishnu)
- Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple – Srisailam (Lord Shiva) (one of 12 Jyotirlingas in India)
- Kanaka Durga Temple – Vijayawada (Goddess Parvati)
- Simhachalam Temple – Visakhapatnam (Lord Vishnu)
- Sri Kalahasteeswara Temple – Srikalahasti near Tirupati (for Rahu-Ketu dosha remedies)
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple – Yadagirigutta(Lord Narasimha)
- Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple – Nellore (Lord Vishnu) situated on the banks of the Penna River.
- Kanipakam Varasiddhi Vinayaka Temple – Chittoor (Lord Ganesha)
- Bhadrachalam Temple – Bhadrachalam (Lord Rama) situated on the banks of the Godavari River.
- Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple – Bapatla (Lord Vishnu)
- Thousand Pillar Temple – Warangal (Lord Vishnu)
The state Andhra Pradesh has a lengthy coastline along the Bay of Bengal which has covered with numerous amazing beaches for travelers on all season. These beaches provide peaceful scenery, golden sands, and the relaxing noise of the sea, RK Beach is most popular beaches among others where travelers can do some activities like Sunbathing, Swimming, and Playing Beach Volleyball.
Popular Beaches in Andhra Pradesh
Rama Krishna Beach (RK Beach) – Visakhapatnam district
Bheemili Beach – Visakhapatnam district
Yarada Beach – Visakhapatnam district
Kalingapatnam Beach – Srikakulam district
Vodarevu Beach – Prakasam district
Manginapudi Beach – Krishna district
Mypadu Beach – Nellore district
Suryalanka Beach – Guntur district