1. Tulsi Gabbard born on April 12 1981 in Leloaloa village in Tutuila Island, American Samoa. Graduated from Hawaii Pacific University, B.S.B.A. in 2009.
2. Tulsi Gabbard born to Mike Gabbard (Hawaii state senator) and Carol Gabbard (former Hawaii Board of Education member)
3. She married to Abraham Williams (2015-present) Eduardo Tamayo (2002-2006, divorced)
4. Elected to the Hawaii State House to represent West Oahu in 2002 at age 21, Youngest woman ever elected to the state legislature.
5. Gabbard graduates from the Accelerated Officer Candidate School at the Alabama Military Academy in 2007
6. Gabbard was elected to the Honolulu City Council on November 2 2010.
7. Elected as vice chair of the Democratic National Committee on January 22 2013.
8. Gabbard said she will run for President in 2020 during an interview to CNN on January 9 2019.
9. Gabbard officially launches her 2020 presidential campaign at an event in Hawaii on Feb 2 2019.
10. Gabbard announced that she is leaving the Democratic Party on October 11 2022.