IndiGo Flex Pay

IndiGo Flex Pay – A New Scheme Launched by IndiGo, Pay 10% and Get Ticket

Indigo Airlines has launched a new plan on Thursday for their customer called Flex Pay where you can pay 10% of the total ticket amount and get your ticket and remaining 90% of the amount should pay in a minimum period of 15 days between the date of booking and the date of the departure of the scheduled flight. This new Indigo Flex Plan available only for domestic travelers through Indigo’s official websites. If you cancel the ticket then the Flex Pay of 10% amount will not be refunded back by the Indigo Airlines.

Things you need to know about IndiGo Flex Pay Scheme

  • IndiGo’s Flex Pay scheme pay 10% fare to book tickets only through IndiGo’s Official website, Pay rest 90% of the total amount of the ticket in a minimum period of fifteen (15) days between the date of booking and the date of departure of the flight
  • IndiGo’s Flex Pay scheme payment of 10% or ₹400 whichever is higher, and will be charged on a per passenger basis.
  • Customers should confirm their booking in 3 different way by paying the total fare (1) “Edit Booking” by login to Official website (2) Payment link received at the time of making a Booking using the Flex Pay option (3) By calling the IndiGo Airlines customer care center within the Flex Pay Period.
  • The Flex Pay amount cannot be made by using any voucher or reward points.
  • The Flex Pay option will not be available for such cases as group booking or armed forces etc.
  • This new scheme is available only for a limited number of seats per flight and remains subject to availability.
  • In case of cancellation of booking under Flex Pay refund will not be provided by IndiGo to the customer.
  • The Flex Pay booking cannot be modified until payments are made in full by the customer before the expiry of the Flex Pay Period.
  • IndiGo Airlines reserves the right to withdraw or modify these terms, at any time, at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason and without prior intimation.

 

 

Published:- Hindustan View 26/06/2020

Posts created 48

Related Posts

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top
error: Content is protected !!